Sunday, 24 April 2011

Religion: Never Too Late


No, it's never too late to say a word or three about religion...

And, thanks to Barcelona's lovely mobile coverage underground I can do just that, hot on the heels of the previous post, and while still on the train. Yes, the hotel is that far from town. But it's nice. But never mind that. Religion. Easter. Yes, it's Easter today. So, Happy Easter. Enjoy your eggs, chocolate or hard boiled, depending on where you are. And enjoy your fable of a zombie that is Jesus. A good man he was, I agree. But that he died and lived again? Come on, let's be serious. But then, there can't be proof, can there be? I'll leave you to ponder the words of the wise Douglas Adams:

"I refuse to prove that I exist'" says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

Happy Easter, ye faithful...