Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Food: Devoured

I have absolutely nothing to say about food today...

However, I do have an awful lot to say about other things. Only, I am too busy these days to write much, and since writing here still cannot support my idle time I prioritise reading. Which is food for thought so you do get a (very) tentative link to a topic you may have expected today. So then, what has been feeding my thought recently? Frankly, it seems I have also been on a literary diet. The Lazy Project Manager left me as cold as a cucumber. The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin tastes like a local cuisine that the natives cherish but foreigners find an interesting diversion even if a little bland. There is however a literary (and it is literary!) piece that I have been devouring for the last couple of days that you won't find in my reading list. This is - and if you haven't seen it yet rush there now and I won't take it against you if you don't come back for a week or two - a wonderful, and wonderfully clever, blog of The Honest Courtesan. I won't spoil it for you hear. It has to be read to be appreciated. And appreciation is what it deserves - at the very least.

So, off you go now and hop over to The Honest Courtesan to learn something...

PS
I almost left you without plugging my own piece along the same lines even if it is much, much poorer than what you'll find with Maggie. But I just couldn't resists. Because, just like you probably are, Ich Bin ein Hure...