- The New Apostolic Reformation folks have decided that the earthquake in Japan is evidence of their god's war against demons;
- Christian extremist preacher Chuck Pierce claimed that he caused the quake through prayer;
- Fox "News" blow-hard Glenn Beck suggested that his god may have produced the quake because the Japanese people have been too lax with his Ten Commandments;
- Christian extremist author Tim LaHaye welcomed the earthquake and tsunamias evidence of the apocalypse he so desperately wants to see; and
- Some Japanese Christians have decided that the disaster was a message from their god that Japan has made a mistake by embracing atheism and materialism.
I don't actually think it deserves any comment...