Thursday, 3 March 2011

Politics: Turtle(neck) Knight

According to Daily Mail, St Steve (Jobs) was snubbed for knighthood by Gordon Brown...

Now, Daily Mail is most definitely not on my list of trusted (and certainly not respected) news sources, but I can very much believe Gordon Brown crossing out Steve Jobs off the knighthood list. Daily Mail, of course, gives all sorts of (un)believable reasons why that might have been so, but whatever the reason I am very much in favour of leaving St Steve out of this particular hall of fame. I mean, he is such an arrogant person, even if very successful in many ways, that it just doesn't feel right for him to get to meet the Queen. After all, would he chose to appear before Her Majesty in his staple jeans and black turtle-neck? I just can't imagine him donning on a proper suit!

But anyway, St Steve, I still wish you all the very best in the fight for your health. When all is said and done, it is the most important thing out there...