Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Food: Of Scotland

Here's a customary link to an article about (Scottish Highland) food...


I must admit I haven't read it in its entirety, but since when that has stopped a blogger like me from ploughing on with whatever was on their mind, eh? Thus, a "thought flow" post for you (and me). And, amazingly, it is about food. It is also, equally amazingly, about Scottish food. In fact, it is about on esuch amazingly silly kind of Scottish food I don't even have anything much to say about it but that it sounds silly, looks silly, and, most likely, also tastes silly. Mind you, it being fatty and sweet, it can't really be that bad. Of course, I am talking about deep fried Mars bars. For those of you who haven't yet encountered such a delicacy I will spell it out: D-e-e-p f-r-i-e-d M-a-r-s b-a-r. Got it? No? I'm not surprised.

Now, if only I can muster courage to actually try it...