Monday, 20 December 2010

NEWT'd: Folding@Home

No, this one is not about that venerable distributed computing project...

Rather, I have decided that the right thing to do for NEWT'd is to fold it into my main blog Grey Noughts. I still expect to be posting NETW'd-like notes, only I'll do it alongside the longer musings over at the Grey Noughts. It just didn't make much sense posting to two different places, plus, for some reason, Google consistently refuses to index NEWT'd. You should be able to immediately tell the posts apart as I will strive to keep the two formats as they are: NEWT'd exactly like this one (and no photos in 99.9% of the cases), and Grey Noughts will be longer, and with at least one photo at top left. I also intend to keep posting frequency (substantially) the same.

So, until I see you all over at the Grey Noughts, keep well...