Thursday, 21 October 2010

Introducing: My Reading List

By popular demand (yeah, right!), I have decided to tell the world+dog about my reading habits.

Sort of.

While I may still treat you, my faithful readers (all two or three of you), to an odd book review (or three), this is not an announcement of that particular type of post becoming in any way regular. Instead, I am taking a shortcut and at the same time inviting you to find out more about what I read - yourselves!

As of today, this page will be regularly updated with information about books (and booklets) I have read. To help you along a little bit, I am including links to a good bookseller, sometimes a link to an author's web presence, my rating of the title in question (out of 10), and last but not least, a (potential) link to a post of mine that reviews - or at least talks at reasonable length - about the book in question.

As the page itself mentions, the list is presented in reverse chronological order, the top titles being the ones I read most recently (and some I am in the process of reading). I've cast my mind's eye as far back in the past as I could while being able to vouch for any accuracy. Sadly, this means that the list stretches back barely more than six months. It may also be missing a few titles between three and six months "old". One thing I can guarantee, however, is that as of October 2010 the list will be kept up to date.

So, there you have it then. Food for (my) thought(s) laid bare for all to see - and share...

Please come in, and help yourselves...