Sunday, 29 August 2010

Two Service Announcements

For both of my faithful readers I have a couple of service announcements to make.

First, as of a couple of days ago, Grey Noughts are available on the Amazon Kindle Store. Maybe there will be someone who thinks it a good idea to spend two quid a month to be able to follow my missives on their Kindle. You never know. And after all, they can try for a couple of weeks and decide they need two quid more than Grey Noughts after all. In any case, if you head here, you can spend a penny. Err, I mean two quid.

In other news, I've started a new(s) blog. It's not supposed to be much, just a couple of my thoughts on a news item or two, every day or two. I've called it NEWT'd, from NEWs of The Day. I know it sounds lame. I know it is lame. I am open to suggestions. To have a look, just head here. If you don't like it, you'll find a handy link there that will take you back here.

Lastly, I am still on holiday, so please cut me some slack...