Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Of Pictures And Words

I have painted myself into a corner somewhat. In trying to make the blog pretty, and not just witty (I know it's neither) I have got into the situation where I sometimes refrain from posting when the post would be too short for a nice picture to be put alongside it.

The photos cost money, too, most of the time, as if I can't get a free one, or a good one I took, I resort to the very useful Dreamstime web site. Yes, I go for cheap $1 photos. But they're still great, and there's plenty to choose from.

Be that as it may, all this sounds silly and artificial, and also smacks too much of lame excuses. Therefore, I am taking my Alexanders' sword to the problem. From now on, you can expect an odd post to be short, and graphically unadorned.

Live with it.